- MACRA proposed rule published by HHS, streamlining federal programs including meaningful use
- CMS modernizes Medicaid managed care regulations, putting focus on improved health data exchange
- Donald Trump says government can lead but healthcare must be private
- RWJF: States that expanded Medicaid saved millions
- AHIMA kicks off petition drive to get White House to move on national patient identifier
As the 2012 Republican Caucus got under way in Portland, Maine, participants expressed their views on issues surrounding healthcare reform. Although each candidate drew in their own fair share of attention, Ron Paul supporters seemed to rally the most energy at the event.